Death Note

D3viLiSh

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

days in malaysia

when i'm over there i was like so bored.. dan i reach that time i'm so shy that i sat in one corner LOL.. lame rite? dan i played the poker cards which i brought dan suddenly my dad asked mi to go join them and chat lo.. dan i went there sat down and listen to them talk.. haha sian sia.. after that when they not talking that time i showed them asked if they want to see some magic trick.. so i showed them lo.. and i failed -.- 1st time ma.. because i hy my hands were shaking.. LOL sad dan later received some ang baos and gave them to my mum haha.. onli received less them 80rm not much not less.. come singapore onli about less than $40.. quite little liao, who ask my parents to go malaysia..-.- or else more money i guess, but not bad oso la.. every year go relative house.. this new year go malaysia oso good for me, learnt alot new things and how my cousin KaiJie talk.. he is the "jay chou possession" the way he talks was so funnie dan we joked about it in the car dan we laugh untill cannot tahan but i was not the worst one.. my another cousin female de although she chio but fierce oso.. haix.. sad sia, dunno how she find a BF.. and if the BF wan to be romantic.. on the spot sing 10 of jay chou's song to her LOL hard rite? although i like her but wasn't interested in her HAHA lame..-.- enjoyed myself at that time.. dan on the next day or wadever.. i showed my cousin's fren which i dunno who and his name is quite funnie oso.. "ah meng" or "meng meng".. although i din't laugh, but they laughed untill like wad-.- crap rite?? i showed him the magic trick using the poker cards and he asked "eh.. how come liddat de?" lol dan after everything i teached him the trick la.. i not so bad de haha.. if u wan to learn it.. go youtube and find "this and that magic" dan dunno when i went to "hua guo shan" no monkey de.. sun wu kong live there de wor.. but den no monkey sian, dan collected water over there and went home after loitering around there, and ate my lunch by eating a big bun and chilli sauce..SHIOK! went home that night.. we gambled haha.. untill very late but den i din't gamble la.. the adults including my parents played LOL so noisy, they talk so loud -.- dan we played a few games on our own dan watched tv for awhile and went to sleep..
so today we went to the kampong and visited their relative and received 5 angbaos there.. i dun really mind the money inside.. juz put it in my pocket haha.. dan after going from one house to another.. and reaching the last family, i walked into the back of the house.. and.. and.. i.. FINALLY saw a computer.. i was so excited at that time, i asked for permission to play but den.. all she said was.. " bu ke yi, mei you dian" dan the others all add on.. bu yao wan la.. blah blah blah blah.. so sian lo..-.- dan i juz sat down on the mat and rested my face on my fist and the elbow on my tigh.. and juz sat there untill they go.. ahhh!! my one and onli chance!! T_T my mood suddenly swinged from one to another.. wad am i?? a cancer (the crab) thats why! muahahaa!! siao..-.- dan i slept in the car while on the way to their house haix.. dan reach that time got visitors come.. dan i said "xing nian kuai le" dan she gimme ang bao.. so total 6 =D went to my room washed my face and preparing to go home.. ahh!! my favourite show..!! i missed 2 on sunday.. 2 on monday and today i'm not sure if i would miss it.. starts at 12 and ends at 1am.. haix.. dun think can watch.. sian lo mnissed 6 shows liao.. gtg!! happie lunar new year!.. oyasumi! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Write down the person's name here and he/she shall DIE.(in your dreams he/she shall)

NAME HERE

I am...



Name:D3vilrOx
School:S.A.S.S.
Place of Birth:Hell
Date of Birth:12.7.92
Date of Obtaining the Death Note:12 december 2006
Killed 46 criminals so far
Lifespan left:Forever

A little bit about me...


I want...


Peace

Credits


Done By ProFire,Originally
Remade and Redone By Ichigo
Thank All the blogskinners comments and everything they thought me.

Name of Criminals Killed

Those Died An Innocent Death


Bee Yan
Jolin Chen
Siew Huey
Jonathan K.
Ivan
Iris
friend name here
friend name here

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
Ichigo's Blog Designs